A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Google Responds To Responsive, A Twitter Minute, Facebook Offers December 19, 2014A Twitter Minute -Â A minute isnâ€™t that long, is it? Â What can take place in just 1 minute? Â Find out what goes down on Twitter in just 60 seconds. WhoIsHostingThis? Report: U.S. Mobile Search Spend Expected To Overtake Desktop Next Year -Â eMarketerâ€™s lastest estimates encompass PPC and SEO spending on smartphones and tablets. Search Engine […]Ben Brausen
- Global Content Marketing â€“ Book Review December 18, 2014The opportunity to attract, engage and persuade Â buyers through useful content extends to markets on a global scale. But the same rules about content that work at home may not work abroad. Nor the processes and team structures that many content marketing departments are used to. Thatâ€™s why resources around content marketing from a global […]Lee Odden
- Social Media Content: Pros, Cons, Examples and Best Practices December 17, 2014Aside from your company website, social media content may be one of the most visible forms of content marketing that a brand can produce. When potential customers are seeking out information about your industry and your brand, they are most likely first visiting your website, then checking out your social channels. Content on social media […]James Anderson
- Online Marketing News: Google Responds To Responsive, A Twitter Minute, Facebook Offers December 19, 2014