A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to develop a website to promote and acquire online reservations for a rental property in Missouri.
1) Recommend and set up account at a good hosting company
2) Install and optimize WordPress
3) Design page that conveyed the spirit of the company name
4) Set up an online reservation system
5) Set up, test and implement payment gateway API
6) Load initial site content and image galleries
7) Setup and integrate Google map for points of interest and activites during stay
5) WordPress internals
7) Web-based reservations
8) Image gallery setup
My WordPress Website Design services were retained through an oDesk contract to properly setup and configure a premium theme on the WordPress platform. I was told that my profile was selected because I was the only developer who discussed the importance of SEO in their proposal.
1) Install and optimize WordPress on new hosting
2) Apply theme customizations per customer specifications
3) Develop graphics for logo images and theme elements
4) Research and short-list optimal keywords for site launch
6) Niche Market/SEO research
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Brandâ€™s Social Media Marketing Success October 21, 2014While nearly 90% of companies are using social media for marketing, theÂ distance between â€śusingâ€ť and â€śsucceedingâ€ť is of Grand Canyon proportions. In the early stages of social media marketing maturity, business use of social media tends to go through a series of phases from not doing anything to beginning to monitor social channels to sharing […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Safety Check Everyone, Content Marketing in 2015, Golden Triangle Downfall October 17, 2014Twitter vs Facebook: Key Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC] - How do Twitter and Facebook compare?Â Who wins in a no-holds fight between the two?Â This infographic has the answers you seek. AllTwitter Facebook Introduces Safety Check - In times of disaster or crisis, people turn to Facebook to check on loved ones and get […]Ben Brausen
- New Report: How Content Co-Creation With Influencers Beats Information Overload #MastersofCX October 16, 2014Creating remarkable marketingÂ isnâ€™tÂ justÂ about the flash and dazzle of big ad spends. Itâ€™s about creating great experiences for your customers whether theyâ€™re early stage prospects researching solutions or satisfied clients looking for ways to better engage with the brand. One of the best marketing investments a company can make is in the experiences they create through […]Lee Odden
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Brandâ€™s Social Media Marketing Success October 21, 2014