A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a WordPress blog for a well-known personality in the relationship niche.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize Studiopress Theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Consult with publicist regarding best methods to setup and implement audience survey
4) Train publicist in use of website and applications
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- The B‚Äôs in B2B Are People Too ‚Äď A More Human Approach to Business Marketing October 1, 2014Answering any question about what‚Äôs next in B2B marketing must involve the increasing attention on buyers as people vs. simply ‚Äúbusiness to business‚ÄĚ. The human element of business marketing has attracted a lot of play in the B2B marketing conversation and rightly so. While there are many changes and trends to consider to stay ahead […]Lee Odden
- Burn Out or Burn Bright? 3 Essential Tips for Digital Marketers September 30, 2014Come Autumn, there‚Äôs nothing better than a good ‚Äėol campfire. It‚Äôs¬†the season for crackly leaves, chilly Fall air, and marshmallows on a stick. A hot, well-tended fire during the chill is a joy indeed ‚Äď and if you‚Äôve ever sat around a bonfire, you probably know that it takes some skill to keep a good […]Brooke Furry
- B2B Marketing Convergence: Disappearing Silos, B2C to B2B Mind-Meld, Inbound Outbound Mastery September 29, 2014My first experience with B2B Marketing in the digital marketing industry¬†started as the worlds of Public Relations and SEO started to collide early in 2001. Our tiny¬†agency won a media relations account for a $1 billion company in the high tech industry. What set us apart from all the other big PR shops was how […]Lee Odden
- The B‚Äôs in B2B Are People Too ‚Äď A More Human Approach to Business Marketing October 1, 2014