A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and update an established blog for my client who has a niche in the relationship and lifestyle area. She had set up the site herself in 2005, when WordPress was very new, as a personal blog and, when she noticed steady traffic, wanted to improve the site's appearance and prepare the domain for monetization goals.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize blog theme to client tastes
4) Restructure content to leverage niche keywords
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Burn Out or Burn Bright? 3 Essential Tips for Digital Marketers September 30, 2014Come Autumn, thereâ€™s nothing better than a good â€˜ol campfire. Itâ€™sÂ the season for crackly leaves, chilly Fall air, and marshmallows on a stick. A hot, well-tended fire during the chill is a joy indeed â€“ and if youâ€™ve ever sat around a bonfire, you probably know that it takes some skill to keep a good […]Brooke Furry
- B2B Marketing Convergence: Disappearing Silos, B2C to B2B Mind-Meld, Inbound Outbound Mastery September 29, 2014My first experience with B2B Marketing in the digital marketing industryÂ started as the worlds of Public Relations and SEO started to collide early in 2001. Our tinyÂ agency won a media relations account for a $1 billion company in the high tech industry. What set us apart from all the other big PR shops was how […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Pinterest and Instagram Are Addictions, YouTube Most Converting, Facebook Gets Timely September 26, 2014SMBs Allocate More Budget to Social Than Other Channels - BIA/Kelseyâ€™s new study shows that small and medium businesses now use social more than any other media platform for business purposes. ClickZ A Quarter of U.S. Teens use Twitterâ€™s Vine [STUDY] - One in four (25 percent) of teenagers in the United States use Vine, […]Ben Brausen
- Burn Out or Burn Bright? 3 Essential Tips for Digital Marketers September 30, 2014