A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
My WordPress Website Design services to render a Graphic Designer's PSD to a functional and SEO Optimized WordPress Website for a seafood wholesaler. In this instance, design won out over SEO and functionality, which was a disappointment to me, but the project met the specifications of the requestor.
1) Convert PSD Concept Image to Custom WordPress Theme
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with users about features and functions of WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Content Marketing Interview with Jascha Kaykas-Wolff CMO of BitTorrent July 31, 2014The power of storytelling in content marketingÂ is unmistakable. But what is there beyond storytelling? Thatâ€™s a key question being asked and answered at the upcoming Content Marketing World conferenceÂ Sept 8-11th in Cleveland. To offer insights into the advancing world of Content Marketing, CMI and TopRank Online MarketingÂ have collaborated for the 3rd yearLee Odden
- The Power of Empathy for More Customer Focused Content Marketing July 28, 2014Marketers are really jumping on the content bandwagon while the definition of what â€ścontent marketingâ€ť really means varies greatly between the SEO, PR, advertising andÂ custom publishing industries. For example, I recentlyÂ read a veryÂ clever post about content marketing on a popular SEO website providing an impressive array of content types, tactics, tips andLee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Google+ Lets You Fake It, Facebook Saves, Microsoft Overtakes Yahoo July 25, 2014How do Social Signals Impact SEO? [Infographic] - How is social tied to SEO?Â Click the graphic above to checkout how social signals can impact your SEO. SocialTimes Twitter and Pinterest Lead Mobile Sharing Growth as Desktop Declines - In Q2 of 2014, shares from smartphones and tablets increased by approximately 31 percent, while desktop […]Ben Brausen
- Content Marketing Interview with Jascha Kaykas-Wolff CMO of BitTorrent July 31, 2014