A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to develop a website to promote and acquire online reservations for a rental property in Missouri.
1) Recommend and set up account at a good hosting company
2) Install and optimize WordPress
3) Design page that conveyed the spirit of the company name
4) Set up an online reservation system
5) Set up, test and implement payment gateway API
6) Load initial site content and image galleries
7) Setup and integrate Google map for points of interest and activites during stay
5) WordPress internals
7) Web-based reservations
8) Image gallery setup
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a blog for my client who has a specialized and fascinating niche so she could take advantage of the SEO benefits that WordPress offers.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Customize blog theme to client tastes
3) Adapt theme to incorporate free videos and customer created graphics
4) Train client in use of new software and tools
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Tweetiquette â€“ Turn Twitter Pet Peeves Into Best Practices April 23, 2014With over 240 million users and 500 million tweets sent per day, Twitter is as ubiquitous as it gets in terms of social media. With all that use comes a variety of opportunities as well as opinions about what to do and what not to do. Thereâ€™s nothing static about best practices on social networks […]Lee Odden
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell â€“ The Importance of Story Before Marketing April 22, 2014Recently my sister in-law, Melanie, shared with me the success of her initial ventures into a new business selling a collection of handmade dolls, stuffed animals and blankets. A successful medical career working at a hospital keeps her more than busy, but the side venture is enabling her to make her creative hobby into something […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Photos > *, Twitter Has A Problem, Mobile Makes A Big PPC Impression April 18, 2014#PutAWingOnIt KFCâ€™s Chicken Corsage Just Went Viral - Prom season is in full swing, and KFC wants to add a little something to the big night: a chicken snack on your dateâ€™s wrist. USA Today Study: Brands still overwhelmingly prefer photos on Facebook - Though Facebook has tried to make its link share post format […]Ben Brausen
- Tweetiquette â€“ Turn Twitter Pet Peeves Into Best Practices April 23, 2014