A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up a self-hosted WordPress website for a collegue. She already had a domain name but did not have her own hosting account so I recommended a good hosting service. I helped my client redirect her domain name and set up her new self-hosted blog. Shortly after we had gone live, she was contacted by a business who indicated that her previously selected domain name was a trademark infringement so we got to move the site to a brand new domain.
Project tasks:6) Online Branding Consulting
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design custom banner graphics
3) Customize elements of the theme per the client tastes
4) Move blog ... twice
5) Train client on usage of new software and plugins
My WordPress Website Design services were retained through an oDesk contract to properly setup and configure a premium theme on the WordPress platform. I was told that my profile was selected because I was the only developer who discussed the importance of SEO in their proposal.
1) Install and optimize WordPress on new hosting
2) Apply theme customizations per customer specifications
3) Develop graphics for logo images and theme elements
4) Research and short-list optimal keywords for site launch
6) Niche Market/SEO research
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Facebookâ€™s Ad Grade, Google Testing Label For Slow Sites, YouTube Tightens Up February 27, 2015New Research Shows 95% Use Customer Reviews -Â PowerReviews set out to look deeper at how ratings and reviews are impacting decision making. They surveyed 800 Americans to find out what they thought about ratings and reviews. Check out the interesting stats they found in the infographic above.Â Socialnomics Pinterest Was the Fastest-Growing Social Network in 2014 […]Ben Brausen
- B2B Content Marketing and Optimizing the Full Cycle of Buyer Experience February 26, 2015What is the biggest mistake B2B marketers make with content? Itâ€™s all about usÂ (the brand). One ofÂ the most common and significant mistakes B2B marketers make with content is to create information and media that doesnâ€™t solve a customer information problem. Additionally, contentÂ that is presentedÂ out of context and unoptimized for customer experience can result in very […]Lee Odden
- All New Sophisticated B2B Marketing Guide for LinkedIn February 25, 2015It wasnâ€™t that long ago thatÂ most business marketers thought of LinkedIn purely as a place for online resumes and prospecting future hires. Today, with nearly 350 million members world-wide, LinkedIn has become a formidable marketing and sales resource for B2B marketers across the web. In fact, LinkedIn is evolving as a full marketing funnel solution […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Facebookâ€™s Ad Grade, Google Testing Label For Slow Sites, YouTube Tightens Up February 27, 2015