A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and update an established blog for my client who has a niche in the relationship and lifestyle area. She had set up the site herself in 2005, when WordPress was very new, as a personal blog and, when she noticed steady traffic, wanted to improve the site's appearance and prepare the domain for monetization goals.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize blog theme to client tastes
4) Restructure content to leverage niche keywords
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up a self-hosted WordPress website for a collegue. She already had a domain name but did not have her own hosting account so I recommended a good hosting service. I helped my client redirect her domain name and set up her new self-hosted blog. Shortly after we had gone live, she was contacted by a business who indicated that her previously selected domain name was a trademark infringement so we got to move the site to a brand new domain.
Project tasks:6) Online Branding Consulting
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design custom banner graphics
3) Customize elements of the theme per the client tastes
4) Move blog ... twice
5) Train client on usage of new software and plugins
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- B2B Content Marketing Playbook: Tips to Prepare You for the Big Content Game May 21, 2015The 2015 B2B Marketing ReportÂ from Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs sheds a pretty bright light on the true state of B2B content marketing. While 86% of B2B marketers are using content marketing, only 8% rate their content marketing efforts as â€śvery effectiveâ€ť. Itâ€™s not so different than teams participating in sports like football. Sure, everyone […]Ashley Zeckman
- Top Digital Marketing Takeaways From Authority Rainmaker May 20, 2015What does it take to become an authority in your industry? How can we make better sense out of an integrated approach toÂ digital marketing? According to the presentations we saw at Authority Rainmaker 2015, it takes the passion to learn and pursue knowledge, the expertise that warrants credibility and respect of your peers and the […]Evan Prokop
- Good Content Vs. Good Enough Content: A Fight for Sore Eyes with Ann Handley May 19, 2015â€śDo you have any mustard?â€ť â€śGive me the mustard.â€ť â€śPardon me:Â Do you have any Grey Poupon?â€ť These three statements mean the same thing, but each is a unique way of asking for the desired item. Often, itâ€™s not what you say, butÂ how you say it. In her session at Authority Rainmaker 2015, Ann Handley shared […]Alexis Hall
- B2B Content Marketing Playbook: Tips to Prepare You for the Big Content Game May 21, 2015