A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a blog for my client to use to promote her interests in community and advancing knowledge of hemp products. She needed her site completed in time for a journey to Japan so the time frame was tight but we came together on time.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize StudioPress Lifestyle Theme
4) Load images and content for launch of blog
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
My WordPress Website Design services to render a Graphic Designer's PSD to a functional and SEO Optimized WordPress Website for a seafood wholesaler. In this instance, design won out over SEO and functionality, which was a disappointment to me, but the project met the specifications of the requestor.
1) Convert PSD Concept Image to Custom WordPress Theme
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with users about features and functions of WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- From Journey to Destination: How Marketing Automation Can Fill Your B2B Funnel January 29, 2015Youâ€™re a busy B2B digital marketer trying to drive leads in an ever-changing world. Youâ€™re writing awesome emails. You use a marketing automation platform. Maybe youâ€™ve even created a series of email dripÂ campaigns, monitored their performance and began to nurture your leads. But you wonder, â€śAm IÂ doing allÂ that I can?â€ť Marketing automation gives many of […]Brooke Furry
- How Locally Laid Got Paid by Turning Customer Feedback into Brand Storytelling January 28, 2015Here in Minnesota, a small egg company is getting big press after ruffling the feathers of a concerned shopper. When Locally Laid Eggs received a letter from a grocery store shopper, saying that the companyâ€™s name is â€śoffensiveâ€ť and its advertising â€śvulgar,â€ť the company took to its own blog to offer up a rebuttal. In […]James Anderson
- What You Need to Know About Content & Influencer Marketing. BONUS: Case Study January 27, 2015Influencer Marketing was a hot topic in 2014 and will continue to gain momentum in 2015 for both B2C and B2B marketers, especially when it comes to content co-creation. Why the warm and fuzzy for influencer contentÂ you ask?Â According to CMI and MarketingProfs, over 90% of B2B marketers are investing in content marketing. Yet, in an […]Lee Odden
- From Journey to Destination: How Marketing Automation Can Fill Your B2B Funnel January 29, 2015