A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services to render a Graphic Designer's PSD to a functional and SEO Optimized WordPress Website for a seafood wholesaler. In this instance, design won out over SEO and functionality, which was a disappointment to me, but the project met the specifications of the requestor.
1) Convert PSD Concept Image to Custom WordPress Theme
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with users about features and functions of WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to develop a website to promote and acquire online reservations for a rental property in Missouri.
1) Recommend and set up account at a good hosting company
2) Install and optimize WordPress
3) Design page that conveyed the spirit of the company name
4) Set up an online reservation system
5) Set up, test and implement payment gateway API
6) Load initial site content and image galleries
7) Setup and integrate Google map for points of interest and activites during stay
5) WordPress internals
7) Web-based reservations
8) Image gallery setup
I became acquainted with this web site's owner through another colleague's referral. Because this client was pleased with my WordPress Website Design services, he returned when he wanted to enhance the online presence of his commercial construction company.
1) Render muddy PDF faxed logo image to Photoshop image
2) WordPress installation and optimization
3) Custom theme development
4) Plugin selection, installation and configuration
5) Training videos for client
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Unpopular Is Less Popular On Social, C-Suite Doesnâ€™t Get Digital, Facebook For The Media September 19, 2014Social Networking Accounts For (at Least) 28% of All Media Time Spent Online [STUDY] - Internet users now spend a daily average of 6.09 hours on online media, and more than one full quarter of all that time that is used by social networking on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram, reveals a […]Ben Brausen
- How to Make B2B Marketing Stories Bigger With Social Media Microcontent September 17, 2014Storytelling is a fundamentally human experience. We love to tell stories, ranging from whimsical fantasy to tense political thrillers. Some psychologists believe storytelling is actually necessary for human survival â€” we are hard-wired to respond to compelling narratives. Storytelling is frequently cited as a best practice for content marketers, but what haNick Ehrenberg
- A Writerâ€™s Guide: Calls to Action â€“ Tips Inspired by Tweets from Content Marketing World September 16, 2014Note from Lee: Please welcome Andy Thomson from TopRank in his first post to Online Marketing Blog: In managing the content marketing for aÂ brand, you have to focus on the bottom line. You have to push sales to help you reach growth goals for the business. But in reality, most people who encounter your brand […]Andy Thomson
- Online Marketing News: Unpopular Is Less Popular On Social, C-Suite Doesnâ€™t Get Digital, Facebook For The Media September 19, 2014