A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My services were required to rescue hacked WordPress blog during the round of attacks related to version 2.8.4. Their site had been down for several days and their former hosting company was totally unresponsive to their support requests. With my help, these clients located a good hosting service and I moved their site.
Once the site database had been recovered and was stable again, my WordPress Expertise was required to add new theme templates to accomodate special formatting requirements for posts related to a new marketing program they had joined.
1) Repair hacked database and clean up hacked theme
2) Move site to new and more secure hosting
3) Add theme templates for affiliate marketing program
1) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to develop a website to promote and acquire online reservations for a rental property in Missouri.
1) Recommend and set up account at a good hosting company
2) Install and optimize WordPress
3) Design page that conveyed the spirit of the company name
4) Set up an online reservation system
5) Set up, test and implement payment gateway API
6) Load initial site content and image galleries
7) Setup and integrate Google map for points of interest and activites during stay
5) WordPress internals
7) Web-based reservations
8) Image gallery setup
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- B2B Marketing Roundup: Resources, Trends and Case Studies to Prep for #BMA15 May 25, 2015For nearly 900 B2B marketers, this week will bring a cornucopia of ideas, insights and networkingÂ opportunities toÂ the BMA National conference in Chicago. There's a lot going on in the B2B marketing space from the increase in humanization of business marketing content to the application of big data,Â the impact of video, mobile and ecommerce. The need […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Feed Buzzes Businesses, Promoted Pins Get Powerful, Twitter Shows Search May 22, 2015Is Influencer Marketing the Next Golden Ticket? [INFOGRAPHIC] â€“ Influencer marketing is growing like crazy. Will it become the next golden ticket? Check out this infographic to find out.Â The Shelf Google Webmaster Tools Rebrands To Google Search Console â€“Â Google aims to get more users on Google Webmaster Tools by renaming it to Google Search Console. […]Ben Brausen
- B2B Content Marketing Playbook: Tips to Prepare You for the Big Content Game May 21, 2015The 2015 B2B Marketing ReportÂ from Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs sheds a pretty bright light on the true state of B2B content marketing. While 86% of B2B marketers are using content marketing, only 8% rate their content marketing efforts as â€śvery effectiveâ€ť. Itâ€™s not so different than teams participating in sports like football. Sure, everyone […]Ashley Zeckman
- B2B Marketing Roundup: Resources, Trends and Case Studies to Prep for #BMA15 May 25, 2015