A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
My WordPress Website Design services were retained for the development of a JV list building project in the health and prosperity niche. The copywriter had very specific ideas about how the sales pages should be formatted and this included a lot of custom HTML and graphics within the Studiopress Mocha Theme.
There were 2 parts to this project ... sales pages and a WordPress Membership site. As with most projects, this client had no technical knowledge and she wasn't really sure what she wanted until began to see what was possible. Reiterating on the landing and offer pages, as well as delays in delivery of content, caused the normal snafus but we worked together to sort it all out and get the summit launched on time.
1) WordPress installation and configuration
2) Wordpress Website Design and Studiopress theme customizations
3) Select, install and configure plugins
4) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
5) Transform copy to stylized graphics and layout within custom theme design
6) Establish framework for non-technical client to secure content access
7) Graphics design of optin form and product images
8) Implementation of community forum for members
9) Train client in use of website and software
6) Wishlist Member
7) Buddypress Forum
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a WordPress blog for a well-known personality in the relationship niche.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize Studiopress Theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Consult with publicist regarding best methods to setup and implement audience survey
4) Train publicist in use of website and applications
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 3 Ways to Measure the Value of Your Social Media Marketing Program September 1, 2015Inherently knowing that there is value in social media marketing and being equipped to show value are two different things. Social media provides a unique an often-challenging opportunity to connect one-on-one with customers, prospects and fans of your business. However, only 42% of marketers feel that they are able to accurately measure the value of […]Debbie Friez
- How to Improve Influencer Engagement? Avoid These 50 Fails August 31, 2015Brands: Stop Doing These Things! Influencer Marketing is hot and that means the value of influencer relationships is higher than ever. Working hard to romance in-demand experts to collaborate, co-create and even advocate can be a substantial investment. The mutual benefit from these long term relationships can mean anything from hugely successful marketing programs for […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Gets An Assistant, Tweets Show In Search, Native Beats The Rest August 28, 2015The Big Content Spend: How & Where Are Brands Placing Their Content Budgets [Infographic] â€“ In thisÂ infographic, weâ€™re taking a look at just how big of an investment companies are putting into content marketing this year.Â What kinds of brands believe in content, and invest in it as a major form of marketing? What kind of […]Ben Brausen
- 3 Ways to Measure the Value of Your Social Media Marketing Program September 1, 2015