A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a blog for my client who has a specialized and fascinating niche so she could take advantage of the SEO benefits that WordPress offers.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Customize blog theme to client tastes
3) Adapt theme to incorporate free videos and customer created graphics
4) Train client in use of new software and tools
A Skype associate decided to retain my Online Branding Services develop a strategy for getting the message out about their established and popular blog and products.
1) Consult and recommend a feasible branding strategy that was cost effective
2) Customized Twitter Page to carry the branding message
3) Setup and customized appearance of Cafepress store
4) Coached on use of YouTube for traffic driving videos
5) Animated graphics for WordPress Website promotion
3) Marketing and branding expertise
5) Flash programming
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 7 Tips For Deploying A Successful Ad Retargeting Strategy October 7, 2015There is no replacement for a sound organic optimization strategy. However, there are many ways that you can augment your organic strategy, including paid search tactics. Ultimately, your job is to ensure that prospective and current customers have a good user experience and can find the information that they need quickly and efficiently. One tactic […]Ashley Zeckman
- Poll Results: Digital Marketing Priorities for Major Brands in 2016 October 6, 2015Itâ€™s strategic marketing planning season for 2016 and digital marketers all over the world are navigating their way through organizational goals, data and the pulse of their communities to specify areas of focus for the coming year. Much of what drives digital marketing strategy is a mix of business objectives and marketing priorities. Deciding on […]Lee Odden
- How Does Uberflipâ€™s Hana Abaza MAKE Marketing Magic? #MPB2B October 5, 2015Individuals that are new to B2B marketing often make the mistake of marketing to targetÂ businesses, instead of the individuals within the business. Unfortunately, more seasoned marketers are sometimes guilty of the same blunder. Understanding how best to target and personalize marketing isnâ€™t always easy, and can require additional training and direction from industry experts. The […]Ashley Zeckman
- 7 Tips For Deploying A Successful Ad Retargeting Strategy October 7, 2015