A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
My WordPress Website Design services were retained for the development of a JV list building project in the health and prosperity niche. The copywriter had very specific ideas about how the sales pages should be formatted and this included a lot of custom HTML and graphics within the Studiopress Mocha Theme.
There were 2 parts to this project ... sales pages and a WordPress Membership site. As with most projects, this client had no technical knowledge and she wasn't really sure what she wanted until began to see what was possible. Reiterating on the landing and offer pages, as well as delays in delivery of content, caused the normal snafus but we worked together to sort it all out and get the summit launched on time.
1) WordPress installation and configuration
2) Wordpress Website Design and Studiopress theme customizations
3) Select, install and configure plugins
4) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
5) Transform copy to stylized graphics and layout within custom theme design
6) Establish framework for non-technical client to secure content access
7) Graphics design of optin form and product images
8) Implementation of community forum for members
9) Train client in use of website and software
6) Wishlist Member
7) Buddypress Forum
A Skype associate decided to retain my Online Branding Services develop a strategy for getting the message out about their established and popular blog and products.
1) Consult and recommend a feasible branding strategy that was cost effective
2) Customized Twitter Page to carry the branding message
3) Setup and customized appearance of Cafepress store
4) Coached on use of YouTube for traffic driving videos
5) Animated graphics for WordPress Website promotion
3) Marketing and branding expertise
5) Flash programming
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Shoppers Donâ€™t Share, Men Pin Too, Facebook Groups Up November 21, 201496% of Brands Worldwide Use Twitter - The use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram has become almost mandatory for brands, with more than nine in ten companies around the world using these platforms, reveals a new study. AllTwitter Facebook Reducing Overly Promotional Page Posts in News Feed - One of the main reasons people […]Ben Brausen
- 15 Women Who Rock Social Media at Top Tech Companies â€“ Career Advice & Insights November 20, 2014To honor women who â€śrockâ€ť the social web, weâ€™ve been publishing a list for the past 4 years and Â 2014 marks the 5th. Thatâ€™s about 100 social media pros weâ€™ve featured rangingÂ from marketers to business owners to those using social media to advance a cause. Many of those honorees have reached out to share theyâ€™ve […]Lee Odden
- Are Marketing or Public Relations Industry Associations Worth It? November 18, 2014As a long time digital marketing and PR practitioner, Iâ€™ve had the opportunity to be involved with a diverse mix of marketing and communications industry associations: DMA, PRSA, AMA, MIMA, SEMPO, IABC, BMA, MN Search and while not technically an association, SMBMSP. Most industry associations provide a core set of benefits to members ranging from […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Shoppers Donâ€™t Share, Men Pin Too, Facebook Groups Up November 21, 2014