A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up a self-hosted WordPress website for a collegue. She already had a domain name but did not have her own hosting account so I recommended a good hosting service. I helped my client redirect her domain name and set up her new self-hosted blog. Shortly after we had gone live, she was contacted by a business who indicated that her previously selected domain name was a trademark infringement so we got to move the site to a brand new domain.
Project tasks:6) Online Branding Consulting
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design custom banner graphics
3) Customize elements of the theme per the client tastes
4) Move blog ... twice
5) Train client on usage of new software and plugins
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Lessons on Marketing Strategy and Content Marketing ROI â€“ Michael Brenner Interview August 21, 2014One of the key players and innovators in the world of content marketing is Michael Brenner. During his time at SAP asÂ Vice President of Marketing & Content Strategy and the Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site, Michael also co-created one of the mostÂ popular B2B marketing websites, Business to Community. Today, youâ€™ll find him […]Lee Odden
- Infographic: Create Better Visual Content â€“ 10 Tips from EMC, Cisco, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Tumblr August 20, 2014â€śAndÂ what is the use of a book,â€ť thought Alice, â€świthout pictures or conversation?â€ť Â Alice in Wonderland Tell me something. When you look at your email inbox, feed reader or favorite social network, are you underwhelmed with information? I didnâ€™t think so. Itâ€™s funny to think that way back when, you could get up and grab […]Lee Odden
- Audience and Oysters â€“ Ann Handley on the Power of Growing Your Audience for Content Marketing August 19, 2014It is with great pleasure that I share todayâ€™s post with you from a fellow fan of Instagram thatÂ I respect and admire a great deal. Ann HandleyÂ is a long time friend who is not only smart, funny and a great keynote speaker, but she is also the Chief Content Officer atÂ MarketingProfs. An amazing writer,Â Ann is […]Lee Odden
- Lessons on Marketing Strategy and Content Marketing ROI â€“ Michael Brenner Interview August 21, 2014