A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up sales pages on the WordPress platform for a unique and specialized niche marketer who wanted to promote their products and membership site.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize sales page theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Instruct client in HTML, CSS, and WordPress
5) Develop easiest method for semi-nontechnical client to update and add their sales pages
6) WordPress internals
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up a self-hosted WordPress website for a collegue. She already had a domain name but did not have her own hosting account so I recommended a good hosting service. I helped my client redirect her domain name and set up her new self-hosted blog. Shortly after we had gone live, she was contacted by a business who indicated that her previously selected domain name was a trademark infringement so we got to move the site to a brand new domain.
Project tasks:6) Online Branding Consulting
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design custom banner graphics
3) Customize elements of the theme per the client tastes
4) Move blog ... twice
5) Train client on usage of new software and plugins
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Brandâ€™s Social Media Marketing Success October 21, 2014While nearly 90% of companies are using social media for marketing, theÂ distance between â€śusingâ€ť and â€śsucceedingâ€ť is of Grand Canyon proportions. In the early stages of social media marketing maturity, business use of social media tends to go through a series of phases from not doing anything to beginning to monitor social channels to sharing […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Safety Check Everyone, Content Marketing in 2015, Golden Triangle Downfall October 17, 2014Twitter vs Facebook: Key Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC] - How do Twitter and Facebook compare?Â Who wins in a no-holds fight between the two?Â This infographic has the answers you seek. AllTwitter Facebook Introduces Safety Check - In times of disaster or crisis, people turn to Facebook to check on loved ones and get […]Ben Brausen
- New Report: How Content Co-Creation With Influencers Beats Information Overload #MastersofCX October 16, 2014Creating remarkable marketingÂ isnâ€™tÂ justÂ about the flash and dazzle of big ad spends. Itâ€™s about creating great experiences for your customers whether theyâ€™re early stage prospects researching solutions or satisfied clients looking for ways to better engage with the brand. One of the best marketing investments a company can make is in the experiences they create through […]Lee Odden
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Brandâ€™s Social Media Marketing Success October 21, 2014