A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My services were retained to develop an Ecommerce website for Australian Gift site. Initially, we began with Magento but the software's complexity, along with the learning curve for shop owners, led me to research other shopping cart solutions.
Shopperpress had just come on the market and I could see that it was a better WordPress Shopping Cart application than any of the others which I had used but that software didn't support gift certificates and a shopper wishlist. In my professional opinion, Shopperpress is more targeted for shop owners who want to import product links from affiliate programs like eBay or Amazon. As I was researching shopping cart application alternatives that would meet the requirements of this shop owner, I learned about and recommended the use of CS-Cart.
1) Install CS-Cart
2) Design custom skin
3) Customize CS-Cart functionality
4) Test and activate payment gateway (eWay)
5) Page and logo graphics
6) CS-Cart Internals
I became acquainted with this web site's owner through another colleague's referral. Because this client was pleased with my WordPress Website Design services, he returned when he wanted to enhance the online presence of his commercial construction company.
1) Render muddy PDF faxed logo image to Photoshop image
2) WordPress installation and optimization
3) Custom theme development
4) Plugin selection, installation and configuration
5) Training videos for client
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: A Squeaky New Penguin, 2015 Content Trends, AdWords Declines October 24, 20149 Mistakes Most Businesses Make on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC] - Getting into social is so easy, many business jump right in without a second though. Everyone is doing it, right?Â Check out these 9 mistakes many businesses are making on social and how you can make sure you arenâ€™t making them. Social Media Today Google […]Ben Brausen
- Better Business Blogging â€“ 7 Lessons Learned from Writing 1 Million Words October 23, 2014Blogging for over 10 years has been quite a journey to say the least. During that time, Iâ€™ve had my share of challenges, opportunities, disappointments and surprises. Back when I started, thereâ€™s no way I would have imagined having so many things to say for so long or anticipated what impact ongoing content creation would […]Lee Odden
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Brandâ€™s Social Media Marketing Success October 21, 2014While nearly 90% of companies are using social media for marketing, theÂ distance between â€śusingâ€ť and â€śsucceedingâ€ť is of Grand Canyon proportions. In the early stages of social media marketing maturity, business use of social media tends to go through a series of phases from not doing anything to beginning to monitor social channels to sharing […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: A Squeaky New Penguin, 2015 Content Trends, AdWords Declines October 24, 2014