A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services to render a Graphic Designer's PSD to a functional and SEO Optimized WordPress Website for a seafood wholesaler. In this instance, design won out over SEO and functionality, which was a disappointment to me, but the project met the specifications of the requestor.
1) Convert PSD Concept Image to Custom WordPress Theme
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with users about features and functions of WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained for the development of a JV list building project in the health and prosperity niche. The copywriter had very specific ideas about how the sales pages should be formatted and this included a lot of custom HTML and graphics within the Studiopress Mocha Theme.
There were 2 parts to this project ... sales pages and a WordPress Membership site. As with most projects, this client had no technical knowledge and she wasn't really sure what she wanted until began to see what was possible. Reiterating on the landing and offer pages, as well as delays in delivery of content, caused the normal snafus but we worked together to sort it all out and get the summit launched on time.
1) WordPress installation and configuration
2) Wordpress Website Design and Studiopress theme customizations
3) Select, install and configure plugins
4) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
5) Transform copy to stylized graphics and layout within custom theme design
6) Establish framework for non-technical client to secure content access
7) Graphics design of optin form and product images
8) Implementation of community forum for members
9) Train client in use of website and software
6) Wishlist Member
7) Buddypress Forum
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Google+ Lets You Fake It, Facebook Saves, Microsoft Overtakes Yahoo July 25, 2014How do Social Signals Impact SEO? [Infographic] - How is social tied to SEO?Â Click the graphic above to checkout how social signals can impact your SEO. SocialTimes Twitter and Pinterest Lead Mobile Sharing Growth as Desktop Declines - In Q2 of 2014, shares from smartphones and tablets increased by approximately 31 percent, while desktop […]Ben Brausen
- Influencer Marketing and Content FTW! 7 Steps to Co-Created Awesome July 24, 2014Whatâ€™s a faster way to connect with a target audience than building thought leadership from scratch? Working with influencers that already have authority and credibility with the target audience you want to reach. Why so many companies focus only on buying their way into new markets and audiences I may never know. Working with industry […]Lee Odden
- What Marketers at Dell, IBM, Optum, General Mills and Bank of America Think About the Future of Search Marketing July 23, 2014As the search marketing industry continues to feel the sting of Google narrowing down what passes as acceptable search marketing practices, more practitioners find themselves having to defend the channel. This is more true with SEO than Search Advertising, but for many, search marketing isnâ€™t exactly the poster child it once was. But thatâ€™s not […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Google+ Lets You Fake It, Facebook Saves, Microsoft Overtakes Yahoo July 25, 2014