A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
My services were retained to develop an Ecommerce website for Australian Gift site. Initially, we began with Magento but the software's complexity, along with the learning curve for shop owners, led me to research other shopping cart solutions.
Shopperpress had just come on the market and I could see that it was a better WordPress Shopping Cart application than any of the others which I had used but that software didn't support gift certificates and a shopper wishlist. In my professional opinion, Shopperpress is more targeted for shop owners who want to import product links from affiliate programs like eBay or Amazon. As I was researching shopping cart application alternatives that would meet the requirements of this shop owner, I learned about and recommended the use of CS-Cart.
1) Install CS-Cart
2) Design custom skin
3) Customize CS-Cart functionality
4) Test and activate payment gateway (eWay)
5) Page and logo graphics
6) CS-Cart Internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 2015 Enterprise B2B Content Marketing Report: More Isnâ€™t Better April 27, 2015Companies in the B2B space from IBMÂ to HubSpotÂ have been actively and effectively engaging prospects with longer sales cycle content for years. Like many competitive environments, a lot of emphasis for marketers has been about creating â€śmoreâ€ť content. More blog posts, videos, infographics, social messages, emails, and so on. But hereâ€™s the thing about â€śmore contentâ€ť […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Says Hello, Twitter Gets More Direct, Google Gets Mobile-Friendly April 24, 2015The Periodic Table of Social Media â€“Â Thereâ€™s a science to social media. From content and metrics to terminology, hereâ€™s a fun way to test and verify your social marketing experiments.Â Direct Marketing News New Direct Messaging Comes To Twitter â€“Â With todayâ€™s changes, the ice cream shop can opt to receive Direct Messages from anyone; so you […]Ben Brausen
- 4 Essential Tips for Content Marketers to Survive Mobilegeddon, Googleâ€™s Mobile Friendly Update April 23, 2015Internet users are spending more time than everÂ on their smartphones, which means Content Marketers must adjust their strategies to create a better user experience for those drawn to the small screen. The release of Googleâ€™s newÂ mobile-friendly update, aka "mobilegeddon",Â has drawn a firestorm of attention toÂ the need forÂ improving website responsiveness and user experience on mobile devices. […]Ashley Zeckman
- 2015 Enterprise B2B Content Marketing Report: More Isnâ€™t Better April 27, 2015