A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a blog for my client who has a specialized and fascinating niche so she could take advantage of the SEO benefits that WordPress offers.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Customize blog theme to client tastes
3) Adapt theme to incorporate free videos and customer created graphics
4) Train client in use of new software and tools
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to re-work a design that he was not pleased with and teach him how to use his new blog.
1) Reinstall WordPress for better security
2) Redesign banner graphic and site elements
3) Customized social networking graphics
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Flashbacks, Twitter Rides The Carousel, Google Finds Half The Web Is Broken March 27, 2015The Doâ€™s and Donâ€™ts of Social Media for SMEs [INFOGRAPHIC] -Â For those that want to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to the opportunities that social media presents for connecting with consumers, itâ€™s important to realize the importance of social media etiquette; that is, the dos and donâ€™ts of running and managing social […]Ben Brausen
- Twitter Marketing: How Brands Can Rise to the Top of the Stream #SMMW15 March 26, 2015What are brands doing to rise to the top of the Twitter stream? Marketers from Microsoft,Â BMCÂ Software and Renaissance Hotels at Social Media Marketing World (#SMMW15) explained what has been working in their social media world. Every Brand has Different Goal Twitter is to inform, says Rob Wolf, social media manager, Microsoft. He manages the corporate […]Debbie Friez
- How to Get Results You Can Measure with Influencer Marketing #SMMW15 March 26, 2015Marketers salivate dreaming of attracting attention from â€śinfluencersâ€ť â€“ be it celebrities, established experts in a particular field, or talking heads. Convincing an influential industry leader to promote your brand would feel like a major win any day, as that kind of exposure can dramatically increase your brandâ€™s reach and influence. So letâ€™s say you […]Brooke Furry
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Flashbacks, Twitter Rides The Carousel, Google Finds Half The Web Is Broken March 27, 2015