A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained through an oDesk contract to properly setup and configure a premium theme on the WordPress platform. I was told that my profile was selected because I was the only developer who discussed the importance of SEO in their proposal.
1) Install and optimize WordPress on new hosting
2) Apply theme customizations per customer specifications
3) Develop graphics for logo images and theme elements
4) Research and short-list optimal keywords for site launch
6) Niche Market/SEO research
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: G+ Brands Stripped, The Mayor Has Returned, Facebook Gives You A Cut July 3, 2015The 75 Most Important Social Media Acronyms â€“Â Acronyms are a natural fit for social media networks. These platforms are based on short and snappy communication, so it makes sense for people to rely on abbreviations, especially for common phrases. Check out this infographic and see how many you know. Sprout Social Google+ Brand Posts Have […]Ben Brausen
- 5 Impactful Digital Marketing Takeaways from MNSearch Summit July 2, 2015In order to be an effective digital marketer, itâ€™s imperative that you understand the role that search plays in all of your marketing initiatives. The search landscape is quickly evolving and sometimes what you need is a helping hand from some industry experts to set you down the path to success. Amazingly, that is just […]Ashley Zeckman
- Engage More Customers By Becoming a Content Marketing Sommelier July 1, 2015A sommelier is known for having extensive knowledge about wines, and how to complement the sensory experience of each type with perfect food pairings. Many train for years in hopes of finally becoming a Master Sommelier. When embarking on a content marketing initiative, itâ€™s important to know how to maximize the sensory experience of your […]Ashley Zeckman
- Online Marketing News: G+ Brands Stripped, The Mayor Has Returned, Facebook Gives You A Cut July 3, 2015