A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and update an established blog for my client who has a niche in the relationship and lifestyle area. She had set up the site herself in 2005, when WordPress was very new, as a personal blog and, when she noticed steady traffic, wanted to improve the site's appearance and prepare the domain for monetization goals.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize blog theme to client tastes
4) Restructure content to leverage niche keywords
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
My WordPress Website Design services to render a Graphic Designer's PSD to a functional and SEO Optimized WordPress Website for a seafood wholesaler. In this instance, design won out over SEO and functionality, which was a disappointment to me, but the project met the specifications of the requestor.
1) Convert PSD Concept Image to Custom WordPress Theme
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with users about features and functions of WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up a self-hosted WordPress website for a collegue. She already had a domain name but did not have her own hosting account so I recommended a good hosting service. I helped my client redirect her domain name and set up her new self-hosted blog. Shortly after we had gone live, she was contacted by a business who indicated that her previously selected domain name was a trademark infringement so we got to move the site to a brand new domain.
Project tasks:6) Online Branding Consulting
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design custom banner graphics
3) Customize elements of the theme per the client tastes
4) Move blog ... twice
5) Train client on usage of new software and plugins
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Photos > *, Twitter Has A Problem, Mobile Makes A Big PPC Impression April 18, 2014#PutAWingOnIt KFCâ€™s Chicken Corsage Just Went Viral - Prom season is in full swing, and KFC wants to add a little something to the big night: a chicken snack on your dateâ€™s wrist. USA Today Study: Brands still overwhelmingly prefer photos on Facebook - Though Facebook has tried to make its link share post format […]Ben Brausen
- The Hidden Value of Influencers in B2B Content Marketing April 17, 2014In the 2014 B2B Content Marketing Trends report from Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs, the top challenges that B2B content marketers face include: lack of time, not being able to produce enough content, not being able to create the kind of content that engages, lack of budget, and lack of content variety. Sound familiar? Stats […]Lee Odden
- Where to Learn About B2B Social Media, Influencer Content Marketing, Future of Digital PR & SEO April 16, 2014During the first 3 months of 2014, Iâ€™ve had a great opportunity to connect with marketers from London to Las Vegas sharing best practices and learning whatâ€™s on the mind of the marketing and PR community. Those experiences have helped me take the temperature of what marketers questions are so I can apply those insights […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Photos > *, Twitter Has A Problem, Mobile Makes A Big PPC Impression April 18, 2014