A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to develop a website to promote and acquire online reservations for a rental property in Missouri.
1) Recommend and set up account at a good hosting company
2) Install and optimize WordPress
3) Design page that conveyed the spirit of the company name
4) Set up an online reservation system
5) Set up, test and implement payment gateway API
6) Load initial site content and image galleries
7) Setup and integrate Google map for points of interest and activites during stay
5) WordPress internals
7) Web-based reservations
8) Image gallery setup
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and update an established blog for my client who has a niche in the relationship and lifestyle area. She had set up the site herself in 2005, when WordPress was very new, as a personal blog and, when she noticed steady traffic, wanted to improve the site's appearance and prepare the domain for monetization goals.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize blog theme to client tastes
4) Restructure content to leverage niche keywords
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
My WordPress Website Design services were retained through an oDesk contract to properly setup and configure a premium theme on the WordPress platform. I was told that my profile was selected because I was the only developer who discussed the importance of SEO in their proposal.
1) Install and optimize WordPress on new hosting
2) Apply theme customizations per customer specifications
3) Develop graphics for logo images and theme elements
4) Research and short-list optimal keywords for site launch
6) Niche Market/SEO research
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Social Media Marketing World 2015: Memorable Moments & Top Takeaways #SMMW15 April 1, 2015They say that the third timeâ€™s the charm. According to the word on the street (and our own opinions), Social Media Marketing World 2015 may have been the best party Michael Stelzner and his team have thrown since the conferenceâ€™s inaugural event in 2013. Three of TopRank Online Marketingâ€™s team members â€“ Debbie Friez, Brooke […]Brooke Furry
- 12 Tools to Help You Optimize Your Social Media Marketing Results March 31, 2015Strategy gives you direction, but tools help you get there quicker, says Ian Cleary, founder, RazorSocial at Social Media Marketing World. Once you have a strategy, then you need tools to help you save time and provide value. Twenty-six percent of marketers spend 6-10 hours a week on social media. Letâ€™s explore twelve possible problems […]Debbie Friez
- How to Create and Repurpose Content That Customers Really Want March 30, 2015According to Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs, 50% of marketers say that producing content consistently is a top challenge. Our clients at TopRank Online Marketing verify this statistic every day â€“ as does our own team. Substantial content that answers audience questions in an authoritative way doesnâ€™t grow on trees. Good content takes precious […]Brooke Furry
- Social Media Marketing World 2015: Memorable Moments & Top Takeaways #SMMW15 April 1, 2015