A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
I became acquainted with this web site's owner through another colleague's referral. Because this client was pleased with my WordPress Website Design services, he returned when he wanted to enhance the online presence of his commercial construction company.
1) Render muddy PDF faxed logo image to Photoshop image
2) WordPress installation and optimization
3) Custom theme development
4) Plugin selection, installation and configuration
5) Training videos for client
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Cuts Into Googleâ€™s Lead, 203% Growth In Social, Facebook Users Ignore Brandsâ€™ Content March 7, 2014A Dr. Seuss-Inspired Guide to Twitter -Â Dr. Seuss, the writer and illustrator behind childrenâ€™s classics The Cat in the Hat, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! and The Lorax, would have turned 110 on March 2nd. We think that if he were alive today, he would have been a social media master. So to honor his […]Ben Brausen
- Riding the Waves of Social Media â€“ 38 Social Media Marketing Tips from #SMMW14 March 6, 2014A few years back while vacationing in Oahu, we decided to take surfing lessons. Well, everyone but me. I made up all kinds of excuses but when I saw my 8 year old daughter pop up like it was nothing, I had to try. The guy running the lessons had really been around and the […]Lee Odden
- 5 Reasons Why We Canâ€™t Wait for Social Media Marketing World 2014 #SMMW14 March 5, 2014Most businesses are aware of the importance of social media marketing, but the number of companies really succeeding at it represent just a drop in the ocean. When you think about it, the world of social media is a lot like the ocean actually â€“ constantly moving and evolving due to trends and feature updates. […]Emily Bacheller
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Cuts Into Googleâ€™s Lead, 203% Growth In Social, Facebook Users Ignore Brandsâ€™ Content March 7, 2014