A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to migrate a flash website to a WordPress platform to display an artist's portfolio of work.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize portfolio/gallery WordPress theme
3) Standardize, resize and upload images home page gallery and posts
4) Load images and content for launch of blog
My services were retained to develop an Ecommerce website for Australian Gift site. Initially, we began with Magento but the software's complexity, along with the learning curve for shop owners, led me to research other shopping cart solutions.
Shopperpress had just come on the market and I could see that it was a better WordPress Shopping Cart application than any of the others which I had used but that software didn't support gift certificates and a shopper wishlist. In my professional opinion, Shopperpress is more targeted for shop owners who want to import product links from affiliate programs like eBay or Amazon. As I was researching shopping cart application alternatives that would meet the requirements of this shop owner, I learned about and recommended the use of CS-Cart.
1) Install CS-Cart
2) Design custom skin
3) Customize CS-Cart functionality
4) Test and activate payment gateway (eWay)
5) Page and logo graphics
6) CS-Cart Internals
My Website Design services to convert a flash object website to an SEO friendly platform for a home inspector in Arizona.
1) Design and develop CSS/HTML website
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with client about SEO optimization and linking strategies
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Shoppers Donâ€™t Share, Men Pin Too, Facebook Groups Up November 21, 201496% of Brands Worldwide Use Twitter - The use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram has become almost mandatory for brands, with more than nine in ten companies around the world using these platforms, reveals a new study. AllTwitter Facebook Reducing Overly Promotional Page Posts in News Feed - One of the main reasons people […]Ben Brausen
- 15 Women Who Rock Social Media at Top Tech Companies â€“ Career Advice & Insights November 20, 2014To honor women who â€śrockâ€ť the social web, weâ€™ve been publishing a list for the past 4 years and Â 2014 marks the 5th. Thatâ€™s about 100 social media pros weâ€™ve featured rangingÂ from marketers to business owners to those using social media to advance a cause. Many of those honorees have reached out to share theyâ€™ve […]Lee Odden
- Are Marketing or Public Relations Industry Associations Worth It? November 18, 2014As a long time digital marketing and PR practitioner, Iâ€™ve had the opportunity to be involved with a diverse mix of marketing and communications industry associations: DMA, PRSA, AMA, MIMA, SEMPO, IABC, BMA, MN Search and while not technically an association, SMBMSP. Most industry associations provide a core set of benefits to members ranging from […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Shoppers Donâ€™t Share, Men Pin Too, Facebook Groups Up November 21, 2014