A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
I became acquainted with this web site's owner through another colleague's referral. Because this client was pleased with my WordPress Website Design services, he returned when he wanted to enhance the online presence of his commercial construction company.
1) Render muddy PDF faxed logo image to Photoshop image
2) WordPress installation and optimization
3) Custom theme development
4) Plugin selection, installation and configuration
5) Training videos for client
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
My services were retained to develop an Ecommerce website for Australian Gift site. Initially, we began with Magento but the software's complexity, along with the learning curve for shop owners, led me to research other shopping cart solutions.
Shopperpress had just come on the market and I could see that it was a better WordPress Shopping Cart application than any of the others which I had used but that software didn't support gift certificates and a shopper wishlist. In my professional opinion, Shopperpress is more targeted for shop owners who want to import product links from affiliate programs like eBay or Amazon. As I was researching shopping cart application alternatives that would meet the requirements of this shop owner, I learned about and recommended the use of CS-Cart.
1) Install CS-Cart
2) Design custom skin
3) Customize CS-Cart functionality
4) Test and activate payment gateway (eWay)
5) Page and logo graphics
6) CS-Cart Internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Digital Marketing Spotlight: Jeff Marcoux, CMO Lead at Microsoft September 2, 2015What is predictive marketing and what are the future marketing technologies we should be paying attention to? To answer those questions and more, I am happy to share the next in our series of digital marketer interviews featuringÂ Jeff MarcouxÂ (@jeffmarcoux),Â CMO Lead, Worldwide Enterprise Marketing at Microsoft. In Jeffâ€™s role at Microsoft, he has driven cross product […]Lee Odden
- 3 Ways to Measure the Value of Your Social Media Marketing Program September 1, 2015Inherently knowing that there is value in social media marketing and being equipped to show value are two different things. Social media provides a unique and often-challenging opportunity to connect one-on-one with customers, prospects and fans of your business. However, only 42% of marketers feel that they are able to accurately measure the value of […]Debbie Friez
- How to Improve Influencer Engagement? Avoid These 50 Fails August 31, 2015Brands: Stop Doing These Things! Influencer Marketing is hot and that means the value of influencer relationships is higher than ever. Working hard to romance in-demand experts to collaborate, co-create and even advocate can be a substantial investment. The mutual benefit from these long term relationships can mean anything from hugely successful marketing programs for […]Lee Odden
- Digital Marketing Spotlight: Jeff Marcoux, CMO Lead at Microsoft September 2, 2015