A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained for the development of a JV list building project in the health and prosperity niche. The copywriter had very specific ideas about how the sales pages should be formatted and this included a lot of custom HTML and graphics within the Studiopress Mocha Theme.
There were 2 parts to this project ... sales pages and a WordPress Membership site. As with most projects, this client had no technical knowledge and she wasn't really sure what she wanted until began to see what was possible. Reiterating on the landing and offer pages, as well as delays in delivery of content, caused the normal snafus but we worked together to sort it all out and get the summit launched on time.
1) WordPress installation and configuration
2) Wordpress Website Design and Studiopress theme customizations
3) Select, install and configure plugins
4) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
5) Transform copy to stylized graphics and layout within custom theme design
6) Establish framework for non-technical client to secure content access
7) Graphics design of optin form and product images
8) Implementation of community forum for members
9) Train client in use of website and software
6) Wishlist Member
7) Buddypress Forum
A Skype associate decided to retain my Online Branding Services develop a strategy for getting the message out about their established and popular blog and products.
1) Consult and recommend a feasible branding strategy that was cost effective
2) Customized Twitter Page to carry the branding message
3) Setup and customized appearance of Cafepress store
4) Coached on use of YouTube for traffic driving videos
5) Animated graphics for WordPress Website promotion
3) Marketing and branding expertise
5) Flash programming
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Where to Learn About B2B Social Media, Influencer Content Marketing, Future of Digital PR & SEO April 16, 2014During the first 3 months of 2014, Iâ€™ve had a great opportunity to connect with marketers from London to Las Vegas sharing best practices and learning whatâ€™s on the mind of the marketing and PR community. Those experiences have helped me take the temperature of what marketers questions are so I can apply those insights […]Lee Odden
- Social Media Smarts Interview: Justin Levy, Global Social Media at Citrix April 14, 2014When I first met Justin Levy a number of years ago, he gave me a business card for a Brazilian steakhouse and I didnâ€™t quite make the connection with the social media conference we were at. Following him online and running into each other at numerous conferences since, Iâ€™ve learned three things about Justin: Â 1. […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: IRS Trusted More Than Facebook, Up & Down of Social Service, Analytics Out of Beta April 11, 2014Customer Service Inquiries Up 44 Percent on Twitter â€” But Response Times Are Down - While many brands are getting better at engaging audiences on social media, customer service still presents a challenge. According to a Simply Measured Analytics about how top brands use Twitter for customer service, mentions of dedicated customer service accounts on […]Ben Brausen
- Where to Learn About B2B Social Media, Influencer Content Marketing, Future of Digital PR & SEO April 16, 2014