A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and update an established blog for my client who has a niche in the relationship and lifestyle area. She had set up the site herself in 2005, when WordPress was very new, as a personal blog and, when she noticed steady traffic, wanted to improve the site's appearance and prepare the domain for monetization goals.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize blog theme to client tastes
4) Restructure content to leverage niche keywords
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
A Skype associate decided to retain my Online Branding Services develop a strategy for getting the message out about their established and popular blog and products.
1) Consult and recommend a feasible branding strategy that was cost effective
2) Customized Twitter Page to carry the branding message
3) Setup and customized appearance of Cafepress store
4) Coached on use of YouTube for traffic driving videos
5) Animated graphics for WordPress Website promotion
3) Marketing and branding expertise
5) Flash programming
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to re-work a design that he was not pleased with and teach him how to use his new blog.
1) Reinstall WordPress for better security
2) Redesign banner graphic and site elements
3) Customized social networking graphics
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell â€“ The Importance of Story Before Marketing April 22, 2014Recently my sister in-law, Melanie, shared with me the success of her initial ventures into a new business selling a collection of handmade dolls, stuffed animals and blankets. A successful medical career working at a hospital keeps her more than busy, but the side venture is enabling her to make her creative hobby into something […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Photos > *, Twitter Has A Problem, Mobile Makes A Big PPC Impression April 18, 2014#PutAWingOnIt KFCâ€™s Chicken Corsage Just Went Viral - Prom season is in full swing, and KFC wants to add a little something to the big night: a chicken snack on your dateâ€™s wrist. USA Today Study: Brands still overwhelmingly prefer photos on Facebook - Though Facebook has tried to make its link share post format […]Ben Brausen
- The Hidden Value of Influencers in B2B Content Marketing April 17, 2014In the 2014 B2B Content Marketing Trends report from Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs, the top challenges that B2B content marketers face include: lack of time, not being able to produce enough content, not being able to create the kind of content that engages, lack of budget, and lack of content variety. Sound familiar? Stats […]Lee Odden
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell â€“ The Importance of Story Before Marketing April 22, 2014