A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up sales pages on the WordPress platform for a unique and specialized niche marketer who wanted to promote their products and membership site.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize sales page theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Instruct client in HTML, CSS, and WordPress
5) Develop easiest method for semi-nontechnical client to update and add their sales pages
6) WordPress internals
This San Diego Sales Performance Expert wanted to bring his training online. After some strategizing about his business idea, we decided to use WordPress as a CMS and repository for his membership-based video training series.
1) WordPress installation and optimization
2) Select, activate and configure plugins
3) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
4) Install and configure DAP Membership Plugin
5) Convert PSD to WordPress theme
6) Video production and embedding
7) Business consulting and Online Branding Strategy
4) WordPress internals
I became acquainted with this web site's owner through another colleague's referral. Because this client was pleased with my WordPress Website Design services, he returned when he wanted to enhance the online presence of his commercial construction company.
1) Render muddy PDF faxed logo image to Photoshop image
2) WordPress installation and optimization
3) Custom theme development
4) Plugin selection, installation and configuration
5) Training videos for client
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Better Business Blogging â€“ 7 Lessons Learned from Writing 1 Million Words October 23, 2014Blogging for over 10 years has been quite a journey to say the least. During that time, Iâ€™ve had my share of challenges, opportunities, disappointments and surprises. Back when I started, thereâ€™s no way I would have imagined having so many things to say for so long or anticipated what impact ongoing content creation would […]Lee Odden
- 3 Ways to Optimize Your Brandâ€™s Social Media Marketing Success October 21, 2014While nearly 90% of companies are using social media for marketing, theÂ distance between â€śusingâ€ť and â€śsucceedingâ€ť is of Grand Canyon proportions. In the early stages of social media marketing maturity, business use of social media tends to go through a series of phases from not doing anything to beginning to monitor social channels to sharing […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Safety Check Everyone, Content Marketing in 2015, Golden Triangle Downfall October 17, 2014Twitter vs Facebook: Key Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC] - How do Twitter and Facebook compare?Â Who wins in a no-holds fight between the two?Â This infographic has the answers you seek. AllTwitter Facebook Introduces Safety Check - In times of disaster or crisis, people turn to Facebook to check on loved ones and get […]Ben Brausen
- Better Business Blogging â€“ 7 Lessons Learned from Writing 1 Million Words October 23, 2014