A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
My WordPress Website Design services to render a Graphic Designer's PSD to a functional and SEO Optimized WordPress Website for a seafood wholesaler. In this instance, design won out over SEO and functionality, which was a disappointment to me, but the project met the specifications of the requestor.
1) Convert PSD Concept Image to Custom WordPress Theme
2) Recommend and migrate website to a good hosting service
3) Consult with users about features and functions of WordPress as a content management system (CMS)
4) Train client in use and operation of new website and software
5) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained through an oDesk contract to properly setup and configure a premium theme on the WordPress platform. I was told that my profile was selected because I was the only developer who discussed the importance of SEO in their proposal.
1) Install and optimize WordPress on new hosting
2) Apply theme customizations per customer specifications
3) Develop graphics for logo images and theme elements
4) Research and short-list optimal keywords for site launch
6) Niche Market/SEO research
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Jack Is Back, Facebook Reacts, Reddit Gets Upvoted October 9, 2015Study: Top 5 Brand Research Channels [Infographic] â€“Â Search engines are the most popular brand research tool, especially among older consumers, while 4 in 10 turn to online reviews and nearly 30% use social networks, reveals a new study from GlobalWebIndex. See where they turn, from this infographic. GlobalWebIndex Jack Dorsey Returns as Twitter CEO; Adam […]Ben Brausen
- Rule the School: 5 Essential Lessons on Co-Creating Content with Influencers [eBook] October 8, 2015Ah, the nostalgic memories of making new friends on the first day of class, the thrill of getting a new Trapper Keeper notebook and finding your place amongst your peers likely take most of us back to our school days. Once youâ€™re out of school, you realize that you donâ€™t always have teachers by your […]Ashley Zeckman
- 7 Tips For Deploying A Successful Ad Retargeting Strategy October 7, 2015There is no replacement for a sound organic optimization strategy. However, there are many ways that you can augment your organic strategy, including paid search tactics. Ultimately, your job is to ensure that prospective and current customers have a good user experience and can find the information that they need quickly and efficiently. One tactic […]Ashley Zeckman
- Online Marketing News: Jack Is Back, Facebook Reacts, Reddit Gets Upvoted October 9, 2015