A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
My services were required to rescue hacked WordPress blog during the round of attacks related to version 2.8.4. Their site had been down for several days and their former hosting company was totally unresponsive to their support requests. With my help, these clients located a good hosting service and I moved their site.
Once the site database had been recovered and was stable again, my WordPress Expertise was required to add new theme templates to accomodate special formatting requirements for posts related to a new marketing program they had joined.
1) Repair hacked database and clean up hacked theme
2) Move site to new and more secure hosting
3) Add theme templates for affiliate marketing program
1) WordPress internals
A Skype associate decided to retain my Online Branding Services develop a strategy for getting the message out about their established and popular blog and products.
1) Consult and recommend a feasible branding strategy that was cost effective
2) Customized Twitter Page to carry the branding message
3) Setup and customized appearance of Cafepress store
4) Coached on use of YouTube for traffic driving videos
5) Animated graphics for WordPress Website promotion
3) Marketing and branding expertise
5) Flash programming
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Pinterest and 3rd Party Rules, Mobile Is Only Part Of The Key, Facebook Still Runs Traffic August 22, 2014Study: Pinterest Referral Traffic Drives 67% Increase In E-Commerce Revenue -Â Marketing and analytics solution provider Piqora claims its customers experienced a 67 percent increase in e-commerce revenue from Pinterest referral traffic between January and June of this year.Â Marketing Land Twitter Diversity Statistics: 70% Male Globally, 59% White, 29% AsianBen Brausen
- Lessons on Marketing Strategy and Content Marketing ROI â€“ Michael Brenner Interview August 21, 2014One of the key players and innovators in the world of content marketing is Michael Brenner. During his time at SAP asÂ Vice President of Marketing & Content Strategy and the Managing Editor for the SAP Business Innovation site, Michael also co-created one of the mostÂ popular B2B marketing websites, Business to Community. Today, youâ€™ll find him […]Lee Odden
- Infographic: Create Better Visual Content â€“ 10 Tips from EMC, Cisco, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Tumblr August 20, 2014â€śAndÂ what is the use of a book,â€ť thought Alice, â€świthout pictures or conversation?â€ť Â Alice in Wonderland Tell me something. When you look at your email inbox, feed reader or favorite social network, are you underwhelmed with information? I didnâ€™t think so. Itâ€™s funny to think that way back when, you could get up and grab […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Pinterest and 3rd Party Rules, Mobile Is Only Part Of The Key, Facebook Still Runs Traffic August 22, 2014