A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to migrate a flash website to a WordPress platform to display an artist's portfolio of work.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize portfolio/gallery WordPress theme
3) Standardize, resize and upload images home page gallery and posts
4) Load images and content for launch of blog
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 5 LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Optimize Your Social Media Success March 11, 2014Last week we published the first Social Media Marketing World conference eBook and while itâ€™s had over 15,000 views on Slideshare and many thousands of views here already, I think weâ€™ve just seen the tip of the iceberg. As a robust sized eBook, itâ€™s full of practical advice including platform specific tips like the following […]Lee Odden
- Whatâ€™s the One Most Important Skill for a Content Marketer? March 10, 2014Focus and simplicity help ideas grow. The changing, competitive and often complex world of content marketing could use some simplification and thatâ€™s why it was refreshing to get the following question recently: Whatâ€™s the one thing that has been instrumental for you to be successful at content marketing? My gut reaction of course was, there […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Cuts Into Googleâ€™s Lead, 203% Growth In Social, Facebook Users Ignore Brandsâ€™ Content March 7, 2014A Dr. Seuss-Inspired Guide to Twitter -Â Dr. Seuss, the writer and illustrator behind childrenâ€™s classics The Cat in the Hat, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! and The Lorax, would have turned 110 on March 2nd. We think that if he were alive today, he would have been a social media master. So to honor his […]Ben Brausen
- 5 LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Optimize Your Social Media Success March 11, 2014