A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
A Skype associate decided to retain my Online Branding Services develop a strategy for getting the message out about their established and popular blog and products.
1) Consult and recommend a feasible branding strategy that was cost effective
2) Customized Twitter Page to carry the branding message
3) Setup and customized appearance of Cafepress store
4) Coached on use of YouTube for traffic driving videos
5) Animated graphics for WordPress Website promotion
3) Marketing and branding expertise
5) Flash programming
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and update an established blog for my client who has a niche in the relationship and lifestyle area. She had set up the site herself in 2005, when WordPress was very new, as a personal blog and, when she noticed steady traffic, wanted to improve the site's appearance and prepare the domain for monetization goals.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize blog theme to client tastes
4) Restructure content to leverage niche keywords
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Whatâ€™s Next in B2B Marketing? #MPB2B Interview with Scott Stratten @UnMarketing September 1, 2014Customer acquisitionÂ without marketing. Is that even possible in the business to business world? Not only is it possible, itâ€™s whatâ€™s next. If youâ€™re a business to business (B2B) marketer, youâ€™ve undoubtedly seen the â€śbe humanâ€ť and H2H meme. Funny thing is, humans have always been behind all those business product and service purchases. Whatâ€™s not […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Analytics For All, Facebook Doubles Up, Google Speaks Your Language August 29, 2014Marketersâ€™ Perceptions of Real-Time Marketing [Infographic] - Some 88% of marketers say real-time marketing is important to 2014, according to a recent survey by Evergage. The company surveyed 100+ marketers across 18 countries to find out what they think about real-time marketing in 2014. MarketingProfs Bingâ€™s Image Search Widget Lets You Embed Image ResultBen Brausen
- Interview with Content Curation and Marketing Software Guru Pawan Deshpande of Curata August 28, 2014In the world of content marketing, curation plays an instrumental role for companies that want to become a single source destination for industry news and information related to their area of expertise. Interest in curation has grown significantly and to meet demand, a number of software companies have emerged. Curata is one of the leaders […]Lee Odden
- Whatâ€™s Next in B2B Marketing? #MPB2B Interview with Scott Stratten @UnMarketing September 1, 2014