A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained as part of a JV to establish a membership site that would permit access to premium content for paying webinar members. This venture occurred in 2009 so the training videos are now available at no cost but the site will remain in use for future webinars and my own premium content.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress
2) Customize WordPress Flex theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Implement Wishlist Member Plugin to secure video training content
6) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Design services were retained for the development of a JV list building project in the health and prosperity niche. The copywriter had very specific ideas about how the sales pages should be formatted and this included a lot of custom HTML and graphics within the Studiopress Mocha Theme.
There were 2 parts to this project ... sales pages and a WordPress Membership site. As with most projects, this client had no technical knowledge and she wasn't really sure what she wanted until began to see what was possible. Reiterating on the landing and offer pages, as well as delays in delivery of content, caused the normal snafus but we worked together to sort it all out and get the summit launched on time.
1) WordPress installation and configuration
2) Wordpress Website Design and Studiopress theme customizations
3) Select, install and configure plugins
4) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
5) Transform copy to stylized graphics and layout within custom theme design
6) Establish framework for non-technical client to secure content access
7) Graphics design of optin form and product images
8) Implementation of community forum for members
9) Train client in use of website and software
6) Wishlist Member
7) Buddypress Forum
My services were required to rescue hacked WordPress blog during the round of attacks related to version 2.8.4. Their site had been down for several days and their former hosting company was totally unresponsive to their support requests. With my help, these clients located a good hosting service and I moved their site.
Once the site database had been recovered and was stable again, my WordPress Expertise was required to add new theme templates to accomodate special formatting requirements for posts related to a new marketing program they had joined.
1) Repair hacked database and clean up hacked theme
2) Move site to new and more secure hosting
3) Add theme templates for affiliate marketing program
1) WordPress internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- A Writerâ€™s Guide: Calls to Action â€“ Tips Inspired by Tweets from Content Marketing World September 16, 2014Note from Lee: Please welcome Andy Thomson from TopRank in his first post to Online Marketing Blog: In managing the content marketing for aÂ brand, you have to focus on the bottom line. You have to push sales to help you reach growth goals for the business. But in reality, most people who encounter your brand […]Andy Thomson
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content â€“ Interview with Ann Handley September 15, 2014The bell has rung andÂ class is in session. The topic? Creating content. In particular, ridiculously goodÂ content. Your professorÂ for this essentialÂ business skill is none other than Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, the largest marketing community on the web. During the incredibly busy week that was Content Marketing World, Ann took the tLee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Most Popular Acronyms LOL, Most Social Isnâ€™t Engaging, Twitter CEO Does Some Explaining September 12, 2014Twitter â€˜Buyâ€™ Button Launches (Alongside New Twitter Commerce T&Cs) - Weâ€™ve been tracking the rumours for a while and now, finally, Twitterâ€™s â€˜Buyâ€™ button has launched, and with it some new Twitter commerce terms and conditions. AllTwitter Display Grabs Larger Share of Rapidly Growing Global Mobile Ad Spend - Global mobile advertising revenues almost douBen Brausen
- A Writerâ€™s Guide: Calls to Action â€“ Tips Inspired by Tweets from Content Marketing World September 16, 2014