A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
After a brief introduction by a mutual friend, this businessman retained my WordPress Website Design services to develop a platform for his budding business and help the company establish an online presence.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Design logo graphics
3) Customize Studiopress Theme
4) Design print materials including letterhead, businesscards, envelopes, marketing brochures.
5) Load initial site content 6) Setup method for employees to access company sensitive information through the website
5) WordPress internals
7) Adobe Illustrator
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up sales pages on the WordPress platform for a unique and specialized niche marketer who wanted to promote their products and membership site.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize sales page theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Instruct client in HTML, CSS, and WordPress
5) Develop easiest method for semi-nontechnical client to update and add their sales pages
6) WordPress internals
My services were retained to develop an Ecommerce website for Australian Gift site. Initially, we began with Magento but the software's complexity, along with the learning curve for shop owners, led me to research other shopping cart solutions.
Shopperpress had just come on the market and I could see that it was a better WordPress Shopping Cart application than any of the others which I had used but that software didn't support gift certificates and a shopper wishlist. In my professional opinion, Shopperpress is more targeted for shop owners who want to import product links from affiliate programs like eBay or Amazon. As I was researching shopping cart application alternatives that would meet the requirements of this shop owner, I learned about and recommended the use of CS-Cart.
1) Install CS-Cart
2) Design custom skin
3) Customize CS-Cart functionality
4) Test and activate payment gateway (eWay)
5) Page and logo graphics
6) CS-Cart Internals
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Twitter Gets Eventful, Facebook Gets Secretive, Google+ Gets Going July 31, 2015Why Are B2B Content Strategies Important â€“Â The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council launched a new study centered on how marketing can more effectively generate qualified sales leads through compelling thought leadership content â€“ a task that has proven to be a struggle for marketers today. Find out more from this great infographic.Â Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) […]Ben Brausen
- 4 Time Management Tips for Social Media Managers July 30, 2015It seems that a social media managerâ€™s job is never done. It doesnâ€™t matter what time of day or day of week youâ€™re in, thereâ€™s always more to do. Social media moves at an astronomical pace, and it can be hard to keep up. In fact, research has found that the top two barriers impeding […]Ashley Zeckman
- B2B Mobile Marketing for Demand Generation? Yes! Examples and Quick Tips July 29, 2015When you think of mobile marketing, visions of searches for store hours, maps and getting tips from Facebook friends about good restaurants probably come to mind â€“ all consumer focused. But what about B2B marketing and mobile? Why mobile marketing for B2B demand generation: In many countries, including the U.S., more Google searches take place […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Twitter Gets Eventful, Facebook Gets Secretive, Google+ Gets Going July 31, 2015