A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a blog for my client to use to promote her interests in community and advancing knowledge of hemp products. She needed her site completed in time for a journey to Japan so the time frame was tight but we came together on time.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Envision and design memorable banner graphics
3) Customize StudioPress Lifestyle Theme
4) Load images and content for launch of blog
5) Train client in use of new software and tools
I became acquainted with this web site's owner through another colleague's referral. Because this client was pleased with my WordPress Website Design services, he returned when he wanted to enhance the online presence of his commercial construction company.
1) Render muddy PDF faxed logo image to Photoshop image
2) WordPress installation and optimization
3) Custom theme development
4) Plugin selection, installation and configuration
5) Training videos for client
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Tweets From Strangers, Facebook Dominates, Searching For Emojis October 31, 2014A History of Social Media Advertising [INFOGRAPHIC] - Where have social ads been and where are they heading? The infographic above shows how things started and where we are now. Check it out. Mashable Report: Facebook Dominates Social Sharing Of Major Events, But Twitter & Reddit React Quicker - ShareThis quarterly report finds that Facebook […]Ben Brausen
- 10 Must Read Content Marketing Posts for 2015 October 29, 2014Over the past 5 years weâ€™ve published over 380 articles about content marketing here on Online Marketing Blog.Â Itâ€™s a big topic after allÂ â€“Â withÂ plenty ofÂ opportunity to help marketers better understand the planning, creation, management, promotion, measurement and performance optimization of content. After digging in to our web and social media analytics, Iâ€™ve identified 10 of the […]Lee Odden
- For Better Integrated Marketing, Look Inside for Insights October 28, 2014Integrated Marketing often means aÂ combination of marketing tactics as part ofÂ a specific campaign tied together with a common goal and audience. As consumers become more diverse and sophisticated in how they discover, consume and interact with digital content, it only follows that marketers correspond their efforts to provide a common (yet relevant to the channel) […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Tweets From Strangers, Facebook Dominates, Searching For Emojis October 31, 2014