A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained through an oDesk contract to properly setup and configure a premium theme on the WordPress platform. I was told that my profile was selected because I was the only developer who discussed the importance of SEO in their proposal.
1) Install and optimize WordPress on new hosting
2) Apply theme customizations per customer specifications
3) Develop graphics for logo images and theme elements
4) Research and short-list optimal keywords for site launch
6) Niche Market/SEO research
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to design and implement a blog for my client who has a specialized and fascinating niche so she could take advantage of the SEO benefits that WordPress offers.
1) Install, secure and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Customize blog theme to client tastes
3) Adapt theme to incorporate free videos and customer created graphics
4) Train client in use of new software and tools
When my client envisioned a website for her publication, the site that was designed was primarily intended for promotion and sales of her acclaimed cookbook, A Well-Seasoned Kitchen. The client was unhappy with the limitations of the Shopping Cart plugin that had been implemented by her previous webmaster. My services were retained to design and implement a full-featured shopping cart.
For this project and based on the features and functions that my client was requesting, I recommended the use of CS-Cart software.
1) Installation of CS-Cart software
2) Design and implement custom CS-Cart skin
3) Configure shipping features and functions per customer specification
4) Customize CS-Cart application for gift wrapping
5) Load products and SEO optimize content
6) Enable SSL certificate for domain
7) Test and implement payment processing
8) Train client in the use of their new application
4) CS-Cart Internals
8) Payment Gateway API
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- 20 B2B Content Marketing Examples and Case Studies for 2015 March 4, 2015We know thatÂ 93% of B2B marketersÂ wereÂ using content marketing in 2014. That number is up just a tick from 2013 and will likely climb again in 2015. But what does this slow trend mean for contentÂ marketers in the B2B world? It means that itâ€™s time to step up their content game. Itâ€™s no longer enough to […]James Anderson
- Interview: Sonia Simone of @Copyblogger Media #authority2015 March 3, 2015I am very happy to post theÂ first in our series of interviews with featured speakers at the upcoming Authority Rainmaker conference (May 13-15 in Denver) with none other than Sonia Simone of Copyblogger Media. Sonia is the co-founder and Chief Content Officer at Copyblogger, where she writes about marketing, entrepreneurship, and how to create better […]Lee Odden
- Content and SEO Beyond Marketing â€“ Optimized Digital Communications March 2, 2015Content is the reason search began in the first place. In the days before Google, directories, lists and forums were the way to discover new content on the fast-growing world wide web. During those early days, the web was as much about the experience of discovery, aka â€śsurfingâ€ť, as it was about finding specific answers. […]Lee Odden
- 20 B2B Content Marketing Examples and Case Studies for 2015 March 4, 2015