A Few Samples from Virtually Marj's Portfolio!WordPress Website Design by Virtually Marj
My WordPress Website Design services were retained for the development of a JV list building project in the health and prosperity niche. The copywriter had very specific ideas about how the sales pages should be formatted and this included a lot of custom HTML and graphics within the Studiopress Mocha Theme.
There were 2 parts to this project ... sales pages and a WordPress Membership site. As with most projects, this client had no technical knowledge and she wasn't really sure what she wanted until began to see what was possible. Reiterating on the landing and offer pages, as well as delays in delivery of content, caused the normal snafus but we worked together to sort it all out and get the summit launched on time.
1) WordPress installation and configuration
2) Wordpress Website Design and Studiopress theme customizations
3) Select, install and configure plugins
4) Install and configure Wishlist Member plugin
5) Transform copy to stylized graphics and layout within custom theme design
6) Establish framework for non-technical client to secure content access
7) Graphics design of optin form and product images
8) Implementation of community forum for members
9) Train client in use of website and software
6) Wishlist Member
7) Buddypress Forum
My WordPress Website Design services were retained to set up sales pages on the WordPress platform for a unique and specialized niche marketer who wanted to promote their products and membership site.
1) Install and optimize Wordpress on client domain
2) Select and customize sales page theme
3) Design pages and load content for prescribed monetization tactics
4) Instruct client in HTML, CSS, and WordPress
5) Develop easiest method for semi-nontechnical client to update and add their sales pages
6) WordPress internals
My WordPress Website Development skills were retained by this client through an oDesk contract. The project undertaking was fairly significant in that this client wanted to migrate a 10-year hold HTML website to WordPress using the Thesis theme. Graphics from the old website were not consistent with the newer and wider website designs so I was also hired to recreate his established logo graphics.
My client and I had several strategy sessions bout the WordPress site architecture and how to use plugins and core WordPress code to assemble the content in a similar way as was possible with simple HTML.
1) Install and optimize WordPress
2) Install and customize Thesis
3) Design site architecture
4) Select, install and configure plugins
5) Logo graphic design
6) Train client in use of WordPress and software
7) Port HTML pages to WordPress
6) WordPress internals
8) Database architecture
Dreamstime Royalty Free Images – Browse or Buy!
Great Marketing ideas
Socialize with Virtually Marj!
- Online Marketing News: Content Marketing Hacks, Terrible Headline Habits, Twitterâ€™s New Update, Mobile Marketing Trends December 6, 2013Content Marketing Hacks That Will Help You Stand â€“ Keeping content fresh, exciting and bringing back visitors is a challenge for all businesses. Startups, government bodies and Fortune 500 companies all struggle with keeping their content compelling and unique. Itâ€™s definitely industry and team dependent, but itâ€™s a challenge that can often be resolved with […]Nicolette Beard
- Integrated Marketing Simplified: Be the Best Answer December 5, 2013Most marketers â€śgetâ€ť that services like Facebook, Google and media are where customers can be attracted and engaged. They use email marketing and advertising to promote offers to convert and life is good. At least thatâ€™s how it used to be. The reality is that customers are becoming more complex, requiring more points of contact […]Lee Odden
- What Do You Get With A Social Media Audit? December 4, 2013In Optimize, I include guidelines for doing a number of different audits to establish a basis for determining the gap between a companyâ€™s current situation and where they need to be in order to succeed. One of those audits is a type that has gained a tremendous amount of popularity given the dramatic increase in […]Lee Odden
- Online Marketing News: Content Marketing Hacks, Terrible Headline Habits, Twitterâ€™s New Update, Mobile Marketing Trends December 6, 2013